The charge of the UNH Law School Emergency, Health and Safety Committee (EHSC) is to assure a safe work environment for faculty, staff, students, and visitors through the creation and maintenance of effective safety and health programs. It is the responsibility of the Committee to establish appropriate health and safety policies, programs and procedures in accordance with federal regulations and guidelines that cover workplace safety and emergency preparedness.
- William Deacon: Facilities (Chair)
- Kathy Fletcher: Library (Vice Chair)
- Holly Fadden: Human Resources
- Paul LaClair: Information Technology
- John MacLennan: Security
- Bradford Manning: Environmental Health and Safety
- Ron O'Keefe: Emergency Management