We’re passionate about New Hampshire and tackling its biggest challenges.
We’re dedicated to creating great opportunities across New Hampshire – and we’re incredibly proud of our partnerships with the state to overcome its biggest challenges.
Learn how UNH partnerships are supporting NH's COVID-19 response, and find helpful resources from UNH Extension for families, communities, businesses and educators.
Featured News & Stories
UNH Nursing Becomes Watson Caring Science Affiliate
Sustainability Award/ Lifetime Achievement
Building Momentum for the Blue Economy
We’re working more closely than ever with New Hampshire’s K-12 schools to help them prepare students for college, successful careers and great futures in communities all across our state. See how UNH leaders, faculty, staff and students are working with K-12 schools to share resources, bring innovative research into the classroom and inspire the next generation of New Hampshire leaders.
- COVID RESOURCES FOR NH K-12 EDUCATORS
- COVID RESOURCES FOR PARENTS
- NEW GRANT MERGES STEM AND COMMUNICATIONS FOR NH ENGLISH LEARNERS
- CREATING A WORKFORCE FOR NH'S REGENERATIVE MEDICINE AND BIOTECH INDUSTRY
Hands-on education, research and internships prepare UNH students for great jobs across New Hampshire in every industry. Better yet? By working one-on-one with more than 5,000 New Hampshire businesses each year, we’re helping to ensure that they can thrive, grow and create even more opportunities for our graduates.
- UNH NEW HAMPSHIRE BUSINESS ADVISORY COUNCIL CREATED TO GROW NH ECONOMY AND WORKFORCE
- MANCHESTER: MILLYARD SCHOLAR DISCOVERS OPPORTUNITIES IN BIOTECH
- GRANT-FUNDED PROGRAM PREPARES PARAPROFESSIONALS TO PROVIDE SPECIALIZED CARE
UNH is bringing together a unique mix of faculty researchers, cutting-edge research facilities, public policy experts, public health officials, and frontline workers to create a more affordable, effective healthcare system that serves everyone in the Granite State. See how UNH is working to make New Hampshire one of the healthiest states in the nation.
- UNH INSTITUTE FOR HEALTH POLICY AND PRACTICE PROVIDES RESEARCH TO IMPROVE HEALTH OUTCOMES
- UNH BRINGS TOGETHER EXPERTS FROM ACROSS NH TO DISCUSS HEALTHCARE POLICY AND COSTS
- UNH INCREASES TELEPRACTICE CAPACITY IN RURAL NEW HAMPSHIRE
Our research faculty and outreach partners are working hard to encourage the development of clean, efficient energy to power the economy and to protect the natural resources that define New Hampshire’s character and great quality of life. From innovative techniques that help farmers grow healthy food locally to harnessing energy from ocean waves and tidal currents, see how UNH is working for New Hampshire’s future.
How can UNH work for you?
Questions about UNH programs, resources or opportunities? Instrumentation to invasive species, professional development to economic development – fill out the short form below and you’ll hear from us shortly.