Sponsored Programs Administration assists the University of New Hampshire (UNH) research community in its efforts to secure external funding by providing high quality proposal development and submission services.
For Proposal and Submissions, SPA’s responsibilities include the following services:
- Aids in Interpreting application guidelines and sponsor requirements
- Provides budget development services and support
- Review proposals, ensuring budgets are appropriate and application forms are complete and correct
- Ensure proposals meet UNH approval requirements
- Manages proposal submission either electronic or paper
- Track proposal submissions, awards, rejections and resubmissions