The University of New Hampshire is firmly committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all of its employees. To help achieve this goal, UNH has created an Occupational Safety Committee (OSC) to ensure that all students, faculty, staff, and visitors are provided a safe environment on campus. This committee serves as an advisory group concerned with safety, health, and environmental protection. Its purpose is to assist in the identification and control of workplace hazards. The OSC meets on a quarterly basis. The Committee makes recommendations to the UNH Environmental Health and Safety Committee for addressing hazards and improving safety.
- Animal Resources Office: Dean Elder
- Athletics: Carolynn Kimball
- Campus Recreation: David Leach
- Information Technology: Dan Corbeil
- Department of Housing: Steven Luber
- Facilities Project Management:
- Facilities Services Administration: Susanne Bennett (Chair)
- Health Services: Dennis Dupuis
- Housekeeping: Gene Gargano
- Human Resources: Mariah Bellington
- Memorial Union Building: Nora Molloy
- Office of Environmental Health and Safety: Brian Cournoyer
- University Hospitality Services: Eric Gibson
- University Libraries: Alan Bryce and Robert Constantine
The Knowledge Base contains forms, instruction and training material, minutes, policies, tools and other resources to support your research efforts by topic area.