The University of New Hampshire is firmly committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all of its employees. To help achieve this goal, UNH has created an Occupational Safety Committee (OSC) to ensure that all students, faculty, staff, and visitors are provided a safe environment on campus. This committee serves as an advisory group concerned with safety, health, and environmental protection. Its purpose is to assist in the identification and control of workplace hazards. The OSC meets on a quarterly basis.
Questions regarding safety? Please reach out to your safety committee rep or contact OEHS.
- Campus Recreation/Committee Chair: David Leach
- Animal Resources Office: Dean Elder
- Athletics: Anthony DiElsi
- Housing/Residential Housekeeping: Bill Meehan
- Information Technology: Dan Corbeil
- Facilities Asset Management: Scott Healey
- Health & Wellness: Melinda Salkin
- Human Resources: Kim Jennison
- Library Administration: Janine Perkins
- Memorial Union Building: Sean McMahon
- Office of Environmental Health and Safety: Brian Cournoyer
- UNH Police Department / Emergency Management: Ron O'Keefe
- Transportation: Barbara Harrington
- COLA/Theater: Catie Sneath
- COLSA/NHAES: Rachel Dubanoski
If you're interested in becoming a member of the committee, please contact Brian Cournoyer.
The Knowledge Base contains forms, instruction and training material, minutes, policies, tools and other resources to support your research efforts by topic area.
Current Committee meeting minutes
Brian Cournoyer, Occupational Health and Safety Manager
Phone: (603) 862-4761
To report an incident, CLICK HERE.