The University of New Hampshire is firmly committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all of its employees. To help achieve this goal, UNH has created an Occupational Safety Committee (OSC) to ensure that all students, faculty, staff, and visitors are provided a safe environment on campus. This committee serves as an advisory group concerned with safety, health, and environmental protection. Its purpose is to assist in the identification and control of workplace hazards. The OSC meets on a quarterly basis.
- Animal Resources Office: Dean Elder
- Athletics: Cameron Cooper
- Campus Recreation: David Leach
- Dining Services: Mike Brieger
- Housing/Housekeeping: Bill Meehan
- Information Technology: Dan Corbeil
- Facilities Asset Management: Scott Healey
- Health & Wellness: Peter Degnan
- Human Resources: Ellen Garland
- Human Resources: Kim Jennison
- Library Administration: Janine Perkins
- Memorial Union Building: Jordan Anderson
- Office of Environmental Health and Safety: Brian Cournoyer
- UNH Police Department / Emergency Management: Ron O'Keefe
The Knowledge Base contains forms, instruction and training material, minutes, policies, tools and other resources to support your research efforts by topic area.