UNH Institutional Biosafety Committee
The UNH Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC) has been created to develop policies and procedures to ensure the health and safety of all faculty, staff, students, patients, and visitors at UNH and to ensure all federal, state and local regulations are followed.
Visit the IBC Registration page to register biological work with the Biosafety Committee.
If you would like to attend an Institutional Biosafety Committee meeting, please contact the Office of Environmental Health and Safety at (603) 862-4041 for instructions.
- Environmental Health and Safety: Dana Buckley
- Chemical Engineering: Russell Carr
- Molecular, Cellular, and Biomedical Sciences: John Collins
- Molecular, Cellular, and Biomedical Sciences: Sherine Elsawa
- Sponsored Programs Administration: Karen Jensen
- Natural Resources and the Environment: Stephen Jones
- Community member: Carol Loring
- Biological Sciences (UNHM): Kyle MacLea (Chair)
- Environmental Health & Safety: Bradford Manning
- Biological Sciences: Subhash Minocha
- Animal Resource Office: Linnea Morley
The next scheduled IBC meeting is Thursday, September 12, 2019 in Rudman Hall room G04 from 2:10 pm to 4:10 pm. Protocol registrations must be received no later than Monday, August 26th, 2019 for consideration at the meeting.
The Knowledge Base contains forms, instruction and training material, minutes, policies, tools and other resources to support your research efforts by topic area.
IBC agendas and meeting minutes for prior years may be obtained by calling the Biological Safety/Security Officer at (603) 862-0197, or the Office of Environmental Health & Safety at (603) 862-4041.
Dana Buckley, Biological Safety Officer
Phone: (603) 862-0197