UNH Institutional Biosafety Committee
The UNH Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC) has been created to develop policies and procedures to ensure the health and safety of all faculty, staff, students, patients, and visitors at UNH and to ensure all federal, state and local regulations are followed.
Visit the IBC Registration page to register biological work with the Biosafety Committee.
If you would like to attend an Institutional Biosafety Committee meeting, please contact the Office of Environmental Health and Safety at (603) 862-4041 for instructions.
- Dana Buckley, Environmental Health and Safety
- John Collins, Molecular, Cellular, and Biomedical Sciences
- Audrey Cline, Community member
- Sherine Elsawa, Molecular, Cellular, and Biomedical Sciences
- Karen Jensen, Sponsored Programs Administration
- Stephen Jones, Natural Resources and the Environment
- Carol Loring, Community member
- Kyle MacLea (IBC Chair), Biological Sciences, Manchester campus
- Bradford Manning, Environmental Health & Safety
- Subhash Minocha, Biological Sciences
- Linnea Morley, Animal Resource Office
- Nathan Oldenhuis, Chemistry
The next scheduled IBC meeting is Thursday March 25, 2021 via Zoom. Please contact Dana Buckley for Zoom call-in information at email@example.com.
All protocol submissions are due Monday, March 15, 2021 for consideration at this meeting. Registrations are completed in Cayuse. First time Cayuse users should contact Dana Buckley for information.
The Knowledge Base contains forms, instruction and training material, minutes, policies, tools and other resources to support your research efforts by topic area.
IBC agendas and meeting minutes for prior years may be obtained by calling the Biological Safety/Security Officer at (603) 862-0197, or the Office of Environmental Health & Safety at (603) 862-4041.
Dana Buckley, Biological Safety Officer
Phone: (603) 862-0197