The charge of the Chemical Safety Committee (CSC) is to assure the safe acquisition, use and disposal of all hazardous chemicals at the University of New Hampshire (UNH). It is the responsibility of the Committee to establish appropriate health and safety policies in accordance with federal regulations and guidelines that cover chemical safety and evaluate research being conducted at UNH for chemical safety considerations.
Full Committee Members
- Chemical Engineering: Kyung Jae Jeong
- Chemistry: Roy Planalp
- Chemistry: Cindi Rohwer
- Civil Engineering and Natural Resources and the Environment: Scott Greenwood
- College of Engineering and Physical Sciences: Jesse Ambrose
- Earth Science: Vacant
- Environmental Health & Safety: Andy Glode
- Molecular, Cellular, and Biomedical Sciences: Clyde Denis
- Molecular, Cellular, and Biomedical Sciences: Janet Poff
- Molecular, Cellular, and Biomedical Sciences: Cheryl Whistler (Chair)
- UNH at Manchester Chemistry: Samantha Reynolds
- UNH Police Department: Jim Lapolla
Ex Officio Voting Members
- Environmental Health & Safety: Bradford Manning
Ex Officio Non-Voting Members
The Knowledge Base contains forms, instruction and training material, minutes, policies, tools and other resources to support your research efforts by topic area.
CSC meeting agendas and minutes for prior years can be obtained by calling the Office of Environmental Health & Safety at (603) 862-4041.
Andy Glode, Laboratory Safety Officer
Phone: (603) 862-5038