Different units within the Research Office provide assistance with developing your proposal. Here’s what each office focuses on:
Proposal content — all components except the budget and budget narrative
- Proposal planning
- Compliance with sponsor content and formatting requirements
- Style, grammar, usage
- Targeting to specific sponsors
- Resubmission strategies and assistance
Tools and resources for proposal development created specificially for UNH by RD staff can be found in the Scholars' Repository: https://scholars.unh.edu/research/.
For a complete list of the resources available, see RD Resources in the UNH Scholars' Repository.
For collaborative or group proposals:
- Long-term planning
- Coordination of team members’ efforts
- Proposal content
- Targeting to specific sponsor
Development according to UNH and sponsor requirements of:
- Budget narrative
- Approvals and certifications
- Compilation of proposal components
Submission systems – Grants.gov workspace, NSF Fastlane, NIH eRA Commons, NASA NSPIRES, DOE SAMS, etc.