CURRENT UNH essential Research PHASE AS OF july 27th, 2021: PHASE 6
Members of the Environmental Health & Safety Office are continuing efforts to ensure safe research operations during the COVID pandemic. As preparedness efforts continue related to COVID-19 we will update the links on this page and provide up to date information for research and other campus stakeholders.
The EH&S office continues to operate from 8 am to 5 pm daily. Some of our staff are occasionally working remotely, but frequently are on campus managing EH&S concerns. Do not hesitate to reach out to your regular contacts in EH&S as needed.
COVID-19 DISINFECTION GUIDELINES
The EH&S Office has put together information about the commonly availably disinfectants at the University and their contact times for disinfection against COVID.
- COVID Disinfection Guidelines for Researchers
- US EPA List-N Disinfectants (NOTE: this link takes you to the US EPA website)
The link below takes you to the Sponsored Programs Administration COVID-19 updates page. Similar to UNH's COVID-19 Updates and Resources webpage, this page serves as a place for you to find research specific updates, important information, and resources regarding Research response to COVID-19.
- UNH Laboratory Safety Shutdown Guidelines
- Radiation Safety Campus Closure Plan
- Laboratory Re-entry Guidelines
- Laboratory Re-entry Checklist
- What to do if there is a COVID positive in my classroom, laboratory, or building
RESUMPTION OF RESEARCH ACTIVITIES
- UNH Principles and Framework Guiding a Phased Approach to Restarting Research Activity (updated 07/27/21)
ESSENTIAL RESEARCH GUIDELINES
- Example of Project-Specific SOP for Lab-Based Research
- Example of Project-Specific SOP for Seasonal-Based Research
- UNH Facilities COVID-19 Adaptation Plan
- UNH COVID-19 Task Forces
- UNH COVID-19 Planning Teams
- For Faculty & Staff - Visitors on Campus
- UNH Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Site
- Staying Safe and Healthy at UNH - UNH YouTube Channel
Update about 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) (3/9/2020):
2019 novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, is being monitored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and local health departments. For the latest information and updates on COVID-19, please visit the UNH Health and Wellness COVID-19 Health Alert page.