Real World Ready is a – seniors only - comprehensive course introducing you to life after school (personal finance, health insurance, retirement accounts, taxes - you name it!) Sign up for Real World Ready with this link and the code WILDCATS19 to skip payment and sign up for free.
The Wildcat Way To Professional Success
At the University of New Hampshire, students develop personal and professional skills beyond the classroom by following the Wildcat Way to Professional Success. Our aim is to outline and share action steps students can take toward career readiness, and provide a guide for professional development to support each student’s academic experience. Career and Professional Success provides events, services, and coaching in each of these core areas to support Wildcats as they explore the option and opportunities that await them after graduation.
- Success Rate: 95 PercentThe results are in, and the Class of 2018 is off to a great start. UNH Career and Professional Success (CaPS) recently released the Undergraduate Class of 2018 First Destination Report, produced by the UNH Office of Institutional Research and Assessment. With 80 percent of last year's undergraduate degree recipients responding, 95 percent reported positive outcomes. Specifically, 74.5 percent had secured employment with 20.5 percent pursuing further education. The remaining respondents reported they were seeking employment or educational opportunities. The newest success rate is up over past surveys in 2016 and 2017, which had success rate results of 93 percent. “We set out a few years ago with the mission of Career and Professional Success to engage the entire UNH community in...
- Building Professional Success | Fall 2018Highlights from a selection of Career and Professional Success events held throughout the fall semester.
- Career-Ready? Check.CaPS makes career preparation a hallmark of a UNH education.
- Tips to Evaluate a Full-Time Job Offer from a Summer InternshipFull-time offer at end of a summer internship - Now what? Five tips to evaluate the offer before you accept or decline.
- Helping New Hampshire Businesses Hire a WildcatRepresentatives from several New Hampshire businesses learned how they can hire a UNH Wildcat during a recent event.
- Build Awareness: Values, Interests, and SkillsBuilding awareness around your interests, what you value, and the skills you possess is critical in helping you identify and enjoy your career.