Real World Ready is a – seniors only - comprehensive course introducing you to life after school (personal finance, health insurance, retirement accounts, taxes - you name it!) Sign up for Real World Ready with this link and the code WILDCATS19 to skip payment and sign up for free.
The Wildcat Way To Professional Success
At the University of New Hampshire, students develop personal and professional skills beyond the classroom by following the Wildcat Way to Professional Success. Our aim is to outline and share action steps students can take toward career readiness, and provide a guide for professional development to support each student’s academic experience. Career and Professional Success provides events, services, and coaching in each of these core areas to support Wildcats as they explore the option and opportunities that await them after graduation.
- Building Professional Success | Fall 2018Highlights from a selection of Career and Professional Success events held throughout the fall semester.
- Career-Ready? Check.CaPS makes career preparation a hallmark of a UNH education.
- Tips to Evaluate a Full-Time Job Offer from a Summer InternshipFull-time offer at end of a summer internship - Now what? Five tips to evaluate the offer before you accept or decline.
- Helping New Hampshire Businesses Hire a WildcatRepresentatives from several New Hampshire businesses learned how they can hire a UNH Wildcat during a recent event.
- Build Awareness: Values, Interests, and SkillsBuilding awareness around your interests, what you value, and the skills you possess is critical in helping you identify and enjoy your career.
- Business Case Interview TipsEmployers may ask candidates to evaluate a business situation during the interview process; these tips will help you ace a Business Case Interview.