- Tips to Evaluate a Full-Time Job Offer from a Summer InternshipFull-time offer at end of a summer internship - Now what? Five tips to evaluate the offer before you accept or decline.
- Helping New Hampshire Businesses Hire a WildcatRepresentatives from several New Hampshire businesses learned how they can hire a UNH Wildcat during a recent event.
- Build Awareness: Values, Interests, and SkillsBuilding awareness around your interests, what you value, and the skills you possess is critical in helping you identify and enjoy your career.
- Business Case Interview TipsEmployers may ask candidates to evaluate a business situation during the interview process; these tips will help you ace a Business Case Interview.
- 6 Ways To Make the Most of a Part-Time JobThere are a variety of skills that can be developed during a part-time or work-study job worth highlighting to your future employer.
- Using LinkedIn to Build Relationships with AlumniLinkedIn has created an alumni tool that makes it easier than ever to locate and connect with Wildcat alumni.