The Wildcat Way To Professional Success
At the University of New Hampshire, students develop personal and professional skills beyond the classroom by following the Wildcat Way to Professional Success. Our aim is to outline and share action steps students can take toward career readiness, and provide a guide for professional development to support each student’s academic experience. Career and Professional Success provides events, services, and coaching in each of these core areas to support Wildcats as they explore the option and opportunities that await them after graduation.
- On the Road to Professional SuccessA bus trip to area employers gets students’ career searches pointing in the right direction.
- Interview Prep, Beyond the BasicsTo secure a position, you often need to go beyond the basics.
- Taking the CaPS Philosophy to the National StageUNH Career Directors Present Transformative Model of Career Development at National Conference
- Build Your Professional Image with a Professional HeadshotJon Meadows '10 outlines the importance of a professional headshot.
- Success Rate: 95 PercentThe results are in, and the Class of 2018 is off to a great start.
- Building Professional Success | Fall 2018Highlights from a selection of Career and Professional Success events held throughout the fall semester.