Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Grants
Find funding opportunities, proposal preparation hints and assistance, and information about the proposal review process at the sites listed below.
- SBIR/STTR Awards Database
- SBA Dynamic Small Business Search
- US Patent and Trademark Office Patent Database
- NIH SBIR/STTR Review Panel Descriptions and Rosters
- NSF Evaluation and Selection Criteria for SBIR/STTR
Free Proposal Preparation Assistance
I-Trep One-to-one Consulting Service 2019-2020Continuing with our mission to promote success in biomedical entrepreneurship, the I-Trep program offers individual one-to-one consulting with experts to assist in the preparation of proposals and the management of awarded SBIR/STTR Grants.
This consultant service is available year-round. While there is no deadline for the requests, awards will be funded on a first come first served basis.
Requests are submitted to the I-Trep administrative office where they will be discussed by the Steering Committee.
If selected, the I-Trep program will put you in contact with an expert to help you with your topic of interest.
The I-Trep program will cover the consultation fee (maximum amount $3500).
Assistance is available for the following areas:
1. SBIR/STTR Phase I submission or resubmission
2. SBIR/STTR Phase II submission or resubmission
3. Accounting for awarded grants
4. Compliance assistance for awarded grants
- NIH SBIR/STTR Policy and Grantsmanship Information
- US Small Business Administration – SBIR FAQs
- US Small Business Administration – STTR FAQs