Resources for finding and applying to funding opportunities especially for graduate students are provided by the UNH Office of National Fellowships as well as by the Research and Large Center Development Office.
The UNH Office of National Fellowships provides information, counsel, and editorial support to highly motivated students (undergraduates, graduate students, and UNH alumni) applying for national and international fellowships and scholarships.
The office also assists faculty members who serve as mentors and recommenders.
National Fellowships Office services include:
- Searchable database of available fellowships and scholarships
- The Application Process -- What to Expect as an Applicant
- Useful links
- List of recent recipients
The Research and Large Center Development Office provides resources, support, and training opportunities for graduate students seeking funding from federal agencies and other sponsors.
- Ways to Search for Funding Opportunities - Graduate Students – strategies and resources for searching for funding opportunities especially for graduate students
- Federal Sponsors and Other Search Resources for Graduate Students – links to federal agency programs and other lists of funding opportunities for graduate students
- Graduate Students - Education & Training for Grant Seeking – programs designed to help graduate students enhance their skills for seeking and securing funding for their research and scholarly activities
- How To Find It, Fund It, Get It – strategies for seeking external funding as a graduate student
The Knowledge Base contains forms, instruction and training material, minutes, policies, tools and other resources to support your research efforts by topic area.
Phone: (603) 862-5338
Phone: (603) 862-4377
Phone: (603) 862-2002
Phone: (603) 862-5255