UNH must adhere to particular terms and conditions for federal awards that are made to the University Below is a list of terms and conditions to which an award may be subject, depending on the award type.
- OMB Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (2 CFR Chapters I, II, Part 200, et al)
- Government-wide standard terms and conditions for research grants and agency-specific implementations
- OMB Uniform Guidance, Subpart D (Post Federal Award Requirements – ONLY section on Subrecipient Monitoring and Management)
- OMB Uniform Guidance, Subpart E (Cost Principles)
- OMB Uniform Guidance, Subpart F (Audit Requirements)
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (the FAR) and Agency Supplements
It is important to review the terms and conditions specified in the notice of award. If there are any questions regarding the terms and conditions, please contact your
The Knowledge Base contains forms, instruction and training material, minutes, policies, tools and other resources to support your research efforts by topic area.
Sponsored Programs Administration
Service Bldg., 2nd Floor
51 College Road
Durham, NH 03824
Phone: (603) 862-4865
Fax: (603) 862-3564