The University of New Hampshire (UNH) is committed to a Radiation Protection Program (RPP) of the highest quality. Likewise, UNH commits to full and complete compliance with all relevant requirements in New Hampshire Rules for the Control of Radiation. The Radiation Safety Committee and the Radiation Safety Officer control operations conducted at UNH that may result in the potential exposure of UNH personnel, members of the general public and/or the environment to ionizing radiation. UNH is committed to the fundamental principle that levels of radioactivity to be used, and exposures to all sources of ionizing radiation, are to be maintained As Low As Reasonably Achievable (ALARA).
- Biological Sciences: Subhash Minocha
- Chemistry: Margaret Greenslade
- Environmental Health & Safety: Bradford Manning
- Environmental Health & Safety: Maureen Rashidifard
- Molecular, Cellular, and Biomedical Sciences: Xuanmao Chen
- Physics: Karl Slifer (Vice Chair)
- Research Integrity Services: Julie Simpson
- Space Science Center: James Connell (Chair)
The Knowledge Base contains forms, instruction and training material, minutes, policies, tools and other resources to support your research efforts by topic area.
Radiation Safety Committee Meeting Minutes and Agenda are available at the Radiation Safety Committee Knowledgebase link above.
RSC meeting agendas and minutes for prior years (2014 and earlier) can be obtained by calling the Office of Environmental Health & Safety at 862-4041.