- UNH Research Institutes and Centers
- Research Area Experts
- UNH Collaborative Research Excellence (CoRE) - Resources
Elements (aka Symplectic Elements)
Elements is a research information system that generates a profile for a faculty member that is automatically and continuously updated with the latest publications and information on citations of their work. It collects of information related to research and scholarship using open data sources and licensed library databases. Elements also connects to other UNH systems to collect personnel, grants, and teaching information. Elements profiles are not open to the public.
- UNH faculty can access Elements at https://elements.unh.edu/login.html.
- For more about Elements, and for a training guide, see: http://libraryguides.unh.edu/elements
SciVal -- assess research strengths and identify collaborators
SciVal helps to assess the UNH research performance from a variety of perspectives in order to establish strategies based on reliable evidence. SciVal allows access to enormous amounts of publication data to generate powerful data visualizations on demand.
- Learn more about SciVal
- UNH Log-in: www.scival.com
- Users must be using an on-campus computer or be logged into the VPN
- 1st-time users will need to register using their AD username and password
Federally Funded R&D Centers
- U.S. Dept. of Energy/Office of Biological & Environmental Research: Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory
- Master Government List of Federally Funded R&D Centers
Web and Print Resources
- COALESCE Project - TEAMSCIENCENew, durable, readily accessible on-line learning resources to enhance skills needed to perform transdisciplinary, team-based translational research
- Science of Team Science (SciTS)Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences (NUCATS) Institute
- Team Science Tool KitAn interactive website to help you support, conduct, and study team-based research
- Team ScienceNational Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- teamscience.nih.govNational Cancer Institute
- Collaboration and Team Science: A Field GuideNational Institutes of Health
The Knowledge Base contains forms, instruction and training material, minutes, policies, tools and other resources to support your research efforts by topic area.
Director, Research Development
Phone: (603) 862-0357
Director, Large Center Development
Phone: (603) 862- 5338