Wellness is a positive, life-long process through which you become aware of, and make choices towards, a more balanced life.
Living Well Services has a variety of services, programs, and events designed to promote balance and well-being during your time at UNH and beyond.
Wellness Counseling & Coaching
Wellness counselors work with students to explore various aspects of wellness, such as stress, sleep, sexual well-being, nutrition, body image, and substance use.
April 12th, 2021, 12:30pm - 1:00pm
April 14th, 2021, 12:30pm - 1:00pm
April 19th, 2021, 12:30pm - 1:00pm
April 21st, 2021, 12:30pm - 1:00pm
April 26th, 2021, 12:30pm - 1:00pm
April 28th, 2021, 12:30pm - 1:00pm
May 3rd, 2021, 12:30pm - 1:00pm
- Psychological and Counseling Services (PACS)Confidential counseling, psychiatric consultation, and outreach and prevention
- Sexual Harassment and Rape Prevention Program (SHARPP)Services for victims/survivors of sexual violence, relationship abuse and stalking
- Campus RecBody movement, group exercise, recreation opportunities
- Accessible UNHDisability and access resources
- reportit! at UNHReport incidents of bias or hate, discrimination and/or harassment