Wellness is a positive, life-long process through which you become aware of, and make choices towards, a more balanced life.
Living Well Services has a variety of services, programs, and events designed to promote balance and well-being during your time at UNH and beyond.
Wellness Counseling & Coaching
Wellness counselors work with students to explore various aspects of wellness, such as stress, sleep, sexual well-being, nutrition, body image, and substance use.
September 25th, 2020, 11:00am - 12:00pm
September 28th, 2020, 12:30pm - 1:00pm
September 30th, 2020, 12:30pm - 1:00pm
October 1st, 2020, 3:00pm - 4:00pm
October 2nd, 2020, 11:00am - 12:00pm
October 2nd, 2020, 1:00pm - 2:00pm
October 2nd, 2020, 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Psychological and Counseling Services (PACS)Confidential counseling, psychiatric consultation, and outreach and prevention
- Sexual Harassment and Rape Prevention Program (SHARPP)Services for victims/survivors of sexual violence, relationship abuse and stalking
- Campus RecBody movement, group exercise, recreation opportunities
- Accessible UNHDisability and access resources
- reportit! at UNHReport incidents of bias or hate, discrimination and/or harassment