Chlamydia and Gonorrhea* Testing Clinics
Thursday, September 30, 2021
Thursday, October 21, 2021
Thursday, November 18, 2021
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
How to Get Tested
- Reserve your spot at the testing clinic online
- Login into our online appointment system
- Select In-Person Visit at Health & Wellness
- Select STI Screening Clinic
- Select the date you wish to be seen, then select the time you would like to come in to do your urine sample. Plan to avoid urinating 1 hour before your time slot.
- After making your appointment select Insurance Card from the menu on the left and make sure your current health insurance information is loaded into the portal.
- Arrive at the Health & Wellness lobby at your designated date/time.
- Confirm your health insurance information. Your insurance will be billed for testing. **
- You’ll be provided a testing kit to gather a urine sample.
- Obtain results in 5 business days
* Chlamydia and gonorrhea two of the most common STIs among young adults. If you would like to meet with a clinician to discuss your sexual health history and possible recommendations for additional testing, please make an appointment.
** Our clinic is for insurance billing only. If you would like to pay out-of-pocket, please make an appointment with a clinician.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING SYMPTOMS, PLEASE MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH A CLINICIAN.
Top 5 Reasons to Get Tested
- Half of all STI diagnoses are among young adults under 25 years old.
- If you are sexually active or thinking about becoming sexually active, getting STIs/HIV testing is recommended as part of your routine health care.
- Many STIs don’t have symptoms. The only way to know your status is to get tested.
- Sexual behaviors and circumstances can put young adults at risk for getting STIs/HIV:
- Unprotected penetrative or oral sex
- Multiple sex partners
- Anonymous sex partners
- Intoxicated sex
- Not getting routine STI/HIV testing
- Getting tested at Health & Wellness is confidential and convenient.