Health & Wellness has two locations on the UNH Durham campus:
Our main facility is located at 4 Pettee Brook Lane, Durham, NH, across Main Street from Holloway Commons. There are a limited number of patient parking spaces available. Metered parking is also available in Parking Lot R, on Main Street, and on Pettee Brook Lane.
Available at our main building
- Medical services appointments
- Living Well education and counseling appointments
- Massage therapy appointments
- Mandated substance use appointments
- Laboratory services
- Administrative offices
Academic Year Hours
- Monday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.*
- Thursday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The pharmacy is closed 12:30pm - 1:30pm for lunch.
* We will have telehealth appointments available on Wednesday evenings until 7:30pm, however, the building will be closed for in-person services after 4:30pm.
Thrive is our Health & Wellness satellite office located in the Hamel Recreation Center (HRC) at 5 Edgewood Road, Durham, NH. This space is available to all UNH students.
Available at Thrive
- Light therapy
- Massage therapy
- Meditation Room: "Thrive Breathing Space"
- Biofeedback therapy (temporarily paused)
- Monday 1:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. | 3:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. | 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Summer Hours 2022 (May 19 - August 26)
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Closed May 30, June 19, and July 4|
|Monday & Thursday||8:30 am - 12:30 pm|
|Tuesday, May 31||8:30 am - 12:30 pm|
|Tuesday, July 5||8:30 am - 12:30 pm|
|Closed May 30 and July 4|
|Call (603) 862-9355 for appointment|
Medical Care When We're Closed
Call 911 for immediate medical assistance.
For other medical concerns, please follow our after-hours guidelines.