Health & Wellness has two locations on the UNH Durham campus:
Our main facility is located at 4 Pettee Brook Lane, Durham, NH, across Main Street from Holloway Commons. There are a limited number of patient parking spaces available. Metered parking is also available in Parking Lot R, on Main Street, and on Pettee Brook Lane.
Available at our main building
- Medical services appointments
- Living Well education and counseling appointments
- Massage therapy appointments
- Mandated substance use appointments
- Laboratory services
- Administrative offices
Academic Year Hours
- Monday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.*
- Thursday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Pharmacy and Radiology are closed Saturdays.
The pharmacy is closed 12:30pm - 1:30pm for lunch.
* We will have telehealth appointments available on Wednesday evenings until 7:30pm, however, the building will be closed for in-person services after 4:30pm.
Thrive is our Health & Wellness satellite office located in the Hamel Recreation Center (HRC) at 5 Edgewood Road, Durham, NH. This space is available to all UNH students.
Available at Thrive
- Light therapy
- Massage therapy
- Meditation Room: "Thrive Breathing Space"
- Biofeedback therapy (temporarily paused)
Our Thrive office is closed until further notice due to staffing.