Welcome to UNH!
We provide quality medical care and wellness education/counseling for all UNH students. It is our obligation and our pleasure to help students, like you, be well at UNH.
- Enrollment in the Student Health Benefits Plan or waive with proof of health insurance.
- Your most recent physical, within a year (not required for graduate students)
- Your immunization record with proof of 2 MMR vaccinations (to avoid an academic hold).
- We also recommend meningococcal and Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccinations.
- A note from our Medical Director about meningitis.
- If you are under 18, your legal guardian must provide their written consent for us to treat you.
Enroll or Waive in the Student Health Benefits Plan
Download Health Forms
Download the following health forms and have your health care clinician complete them.
- Physical Form (not required for graduate students)
- Immunization Form
- TB questionnaire
- Consent to Treat Minors (for students under 18 only)
Upload Forms & Complete Online Health Information
We’re a paperless system. If you have problems with your UNH username and password, please call 603-862-4242.
- Upload your completed physical and immunization forms
- Complete your online health history
- Take the online TB screening