Welcome to UNH!
We provide quality medical care and wellness education/counseling for all UNH students. It is our obligation and our pleasure to help students, like you, be well at UNH.
- Enrollment into the Student Health Benefits Plan or a waiver with proof of health insurance.
- Your most recent physical, within a year (not required for graduate students)
- Your immunization record with proof of 2 MMR vaccinations (to avoid an academic hold).
- We also recommend meningococcal and Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccinations.
- A note from our Medical Director about meningitis.
- If you are under 18, your legal guardian must provide their written consent for us to treat you.
Download the following health forms and have your health care clinician complete them.
- Physical Form (not required for graduate students)
- Immunization Form
- TB questionnaire
- Consent to Treat Minors (for students under 18 only)
Do Later (between June 10-August 15)
We’re a paperless system. Our system will be ready to accept your information starting on June 10. If you have problems with your UNH username and password, please call 603-862-4242.
- Upload your completed physical and immunization forms
- Complete your online health history
- Take the online TB screening
- Enroll or waive the Student Health Benefits Plan (available mid-June)