If you are having a medical emergency, such as chest pain, difficulty breathing, severe bleeding, etc., call 911.
Make an Appointment
MyHealth&Wellness is our secure, online portal for your personal health management. You can use it to:
- Make an appointment
- Manage health forms
- Access health history and immunization records
- View your financial account summary
- Securely message with Health & Wellness staff
- Medical Care (603) 862-9355
- Wellness Education, Counseling, Massage, Light Therapy, Biofeedback (603) 862-3823
- TTY Users: dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-735-2964 (Relay N.H.)
If you walk in without a scheduled appointment you will be assessed by a health resource nurse and provided self-care or scheduled accordingly. If you have questions or would like to schedule a same day appointment you can call the appointment line, or you can schedule through your MyHealth&Wellness portal.
For everyone’s safety during COVID-19, we are taking enhanced precautions. When you arrive, please check in at the registration window and be prepared for additional screening, which will include a temperature reading and a brief questionnaire. For the safety of your friends and family, we urge all additional visitors to refrain from joining you on your visit.
You can make an appointment online or by phone for in-person and telehealth medical care and telehealth wellness counseling and coaching. For more information about telehealth appointments, click here.
Please be sure to arrive 10 minutes before your appointment.
Telehealth is a way to provide remote medical care and wellness counseling/coaching through online technology. It allows you to use your computer or smartphone for your appointment/session instead of coming into Health & Wellness.
UNH Health & Wellness uses a HIPAA compliant Zoom platform to provide this service to the UNH community.
Make an appointment online or by phone (right). Note: Not all medical appointment types can be seen through telehealth visits.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever >100.4F, shortness of breath, dry cough) or think you may have been exposed, please CALL instead of making an appointment online.
Getting Ready for your Visit
- You will have to have a working camera. You can use your smartphone or computer camera.
- Choose a private/confidential/quiet place where you can be alone and uninterrupted for your visit.
- Make sure you are in a location with a strong, stable internet connection.
- Make sure your device is fully charge or plugged in.
- Make sure you have good lighting.
- Have camera at eye level and you are seated close enough to the screen.
- Make sure volume is on and you are not muted.
If you are having technical difficulties the day of your visit, please cancel and reschedule your appointment.
If you have a medical appointment, be ready to share health history, medications, and any question you have just as you would for an in-person visit.
You are responsible for keeping scheduled appointments. If you must cancel, you may do so online or by phone.
- Medical Care: (603) 862-1216
- Wellness Education, Counseling and Massage: (603) 862-3823
Note: Massage appointments may only be canceled by phone
No Show/Late Cancellation Fees
- Appointments (Medical, Counseling): $15.00
- Mandated Education/Counseling (Alcohol and Other Drug): $75.00 (first offense); $60.00/session (second offense)
- Psychiatrist: $250/hour
- Massage (cost of the massage therapy session):
- $50 traditional massage
- $55 stone massage (not offered at this time)
- Employees & Dependents (18+)
- $55 traditional massage
- $65 stone massage (not offered at this time)
You are considered a no show/late cancellation for an appointment if:
- You do not check in within 15 minutes of your appointment time
- You do not cancel an appointment within these time frames:
- Medical appointment - at least 1 hour before the start of the appointment
- Psychiatry appointment - 24 hours in advance of the start of the appointment
- Massage therapy - 24 hours in advance of the start of the appointment
- Counseling appointment - 24 hours in advance of the start of the appointment