If you are having a medical emergency, such as chest pain, difficulty breathing, severe bleeding, etc., call 911.
Make an Appointment
MyHealth&Wellness is our secure, online portal for your personal health management. You can use it to:
- Make an appointment
- Manage health forms
- Access health history and immunization records
- View your financial account summary
- Securely message with Health & Wellness staff
- Medical Care (603) 862-9355
- Wellness Education, Counseling, Massage, Light Therapy, Biofeedback (603) 862-3823
- TTY Users: dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-735-2964 (Relay N.H.)
If you walk in without a scheduled appointment you will be assessed by a health resource nurse and provided self-care or scheduled accordingly. If you have questions or would like to schedule a same day appointment you can call the appointment line, or you can schedule through your MyHealth&Wellness portal.
We now have Mobile Self Check-In!
When you get to Health & Wellness for your appointment, you can now use your phone to log into your MyHealth&Wellness portal, scan the QR/barcode at the top of the main page (then click close), and proceed to complete any needed forms.
For everyone’s safety, we are taking enhanced COVID-19 precautions. Masks are required for patients and visitors inside the building at all times, per CDC guidance for medical centers. If you do not have one upon arrival, we will provide you with one.
For the safety of your friends and family, additional visitors are only able to join you on your visit in special circumstances.
You can make an appointment online or by phone for in-person and telehealth medical care and telehealth wellness counseling and coaching. For more information about telehealth appointments, see below.
Please be sure to arrive 10 minutes before your appointment.
Telehealth is a way to provide remote medical care and wellness counseling/coaching through online technology. It allows you to use your computer or smartphone for your appointment/session instead of coming into Health & Wellness.
UNH Health & Wellness uses a HIPAA compliant Zoom platform to provide this service to the UNH community.
Make an appointment online or by phone (right). Note: Not all medical appointment types can be seen through telehealth visits.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever >100.4F, shortness of breath, dry cough) or think you may have been exposed, please CALL instead of making an appointment online.
Getting Ready for your Visit
- You will have to have a working camera. You can use your smartphone or computer camera.
- Choose a private/confidential/quiet place where you can be alone and uninterrupted for your visit.
- Make sure you are in a location with a strong, stable internet connection.
- Make sure your device is fully charge or plugged in.
- Make sure you have good lighting.
- Have camera at eye level and you are seated close enough to the screen.
- Make sure volume is on and you are not muted.
If you are having technical difficulties the day of your visit, please cancel and reschedule your appointment.
Please check into your appointment through the MyHealth&Wellness portal a few minutes prior to your appointment start time to complete any needed online forms/questionnaires.
If you have a medical appointment, be ready to share health history, medications, and any question you have just as you would for an in-person visit.
You are responsible for keeping scheduled appointments. If you must cancel, you may do so online or by phone.
- Medical Care: (603) 862-1216
- Wellness Education, Counseling and Massage: (603) 862-3823
Note: Massage appointments may only be canceled by phone
No Show/Late Cancellation Fees
Timely cancellation of appointments allows that appointment time to be offered to another student. Students who cancel their appointments at least 24 hours in advance will not be charged a fee.
You are considered a no show/late cancellation for an appointment if:
- You do not check in within 15 minutes of your appointment time
- You do not cancel an appointment within these time frames:
- Medical appointment: at least 1 hour before the start of the appointment
- Psychiatry appointment: 24 hours in advance of the start of the appointment
- Massage therapy: 24 hours in advance of the start of the appointment
- Counseling/Education appointment: 24 hours in advance of the start of the appointment
- Appointments (Medical, Counseling/Education): $25.00
- Mandated Education/Counseling (Alcohol and Other Drug): $75.00 (first offense); $60.00/session (second offense)
- Psychiatrist: $250/hour
- Massage (cost of the massage therapy session):
- $50 traditional massage
- $60 stone massage
- Employees & Dependents (18+)
- $55 traditional massage
- $65 stone massage
Appealing the No Show/Late Cancellation fee:
We understand that there may be circumstances that prevent you from keeping your appointment. If this is the case, you may appeal the fee by completing the Appeal form. The appeal form must be completed and submitted within 14 days of your missed appointment. Your request will be reviewed, and you will receive a decision via email.