Welcome to UNH! Incoming students need to submit a few health forms before arriving on campus. You can upload forms to our student patient portal, MyHealth&Wellness, a secure, online platform for your personal health management at UNH. To log into MyHealth&Wellness you will need your UNH username and password (typically available prior to June orientation).
Follow the step-by-step guide below to complete this important pre-arrival process.
- Undergraduate students arriving Fall semester: August 24
- Graduate students arriving Fall semester: September 1
- Downtown Commons residential students: August 23
- Non-residential: September 1
Step 1: Work with your healthcare provider to complete and sign health forms.
Log into MyHealth&Wellness and take the Tuberculosis Questionnaire under "Medical Clearances." If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the 6 questions, you’ll need to get a Tuberculosis Screening from your healthcare provider and complete the Tuberculosis Screening Form.
Physical Exam Form
Download and print our Physical Exam Form or use your provider’s form. Your physical exam must be within the last year. Note: Not required for graduate students.
Consent to Treat Minors Form
Download the Permission to Treat Minors Form if you will be under the age of 18 when you start in the fall. Parent/legal guardian signature needed.
UNH Immunization Requirement
Download and print our Immunization Form or use your provider's form. IMPORTANT! Failure to comply with the immunization requirement could result in issues moving into housing or completing registration.
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR): 2 doses at least 28 days apart, initiated after 12 months of age, or immune titer
- Meningococcal (ACWY): 1 dose required within 5 years of enrollment; a booster dose required if initial dose administered prior to age 16
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap): within 10 years, after completion of primary series
- Chicken Pox (Varicella): two doses of vaccine, separated by four to eight weeks, or immune titer
- COVID-19: staying up-to-date per CDC recommendations
- Hepatitis B (HepB): series of 3
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV): series of 3 doses
- Influenza : annually
Step 2: Upload images or scans of your documents to MyHealth&Wellness.
Log into MyHealth&Wellness. Upload your forms where indicated under "Medical Clearances."
If you have received your COVID-19 vaccine and/or boosters, please also upload your vaccination card and enter your dates of vaccination under "Medical Clearances."
Step 3: Complete your health history questionnaire.
Gather your health records, review your family health history with parents/legal guardian, and complete these forms on MyHealth&Wellness:
- Health History form
- Consent to Treat
- Financial Responsibility
- Patient Rights
- Privacy Notice
Please allow up to 7 business days for us to review your submitted forms before inquiring about your compliance status.
Step 4: Provide your feedback.
We are always looking to improve this process for students and their families. Your feedback is welcome and appreciated.