Welcome to UNH!
Incoming students need to submit a few health forms before arriving on campus. You can upload forms to our student patient portal, MyHealth&Wellness, a secure, online platform for your personal health management at UNH. To log into MyHealth&Wellness you will need your UNH username and password.
- Undergraduate students arriving Fall semester: July 15
- Graduate students arriving Fall semester: September 1
- Waive/enroll deadline for the Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP)
- Fall 2022 semester: TBD
Health Form Instructions:
Please use the following four (4) step guide to help you complete this process, after you have logged into MyHealth&Wellness.
- Print out forms.
- Have your healthcare provider complete and sign the forms.
- Upload forms into MyHealth&Wellness.
- Complete the online consents, enter the dates of your immunizations, and complete the online health history form, Tuberculosis Questionnaire, and COVID-19 vaccination verification.
If you are experiencing issues, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Download and print the following forms:
- Physical Exam Form (must be within the last year, not required for graduate students)
- Immunization Form
- Must include proof of:
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR): 2 doses at least 28 days apart, initiated after 12 months of age, or immune titer
- Meningococcal (ACWY): 1 dose required within 5 years of enrollment; a booster dose required if initial dose administered prior to age 16
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap): within 10 years, after completion of primary series
- Chicken Pox (Varicella): two doses of vaccine, separated by four to eight weeks, or immune titer
- Students failing to meet these criteria upon arrival on campus will be denied registration.
- Strongly Recommended
- COVID-19: staying up-to-date per CDC recommendations
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV): series of 3 doses
- Influenza : annually
- Must include proof of:
- Take the Tuberculosis Questionnaire. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the 6 questions, you’ll need to get a Tuberculosis Screening from your healthcare provider.
- Download and print Tuberculosis Screening Form (if needed)
*These forms can also be found at MyHealth&Wellness.
- Physical Exam:
- Your Provider’s physical form is also acceptable
- Your Provider’s immunization record is also acceptable
- A note from our Medical Director about meningitis.
- Tuberculosis Screening Form (if needed)
Once you’ve completed the necessary health forms, SCAN or TAKE A PICTURE and upload them to MyHealth&Wellness. Please make sure all forms are clear and legible.
Gather your health records, review your family health history with parents/legal guardian, and complete these forms on MyHealth&Wellness:
- Health History form
- Consent to Treat
- Financial Responsibility
- Patient Rights
- Privacy Notice
IMPORTANT! COVID-19 Vaccination Verification
If you have received your COVID-19 vaccine, please UPLOAD PROOF to MyHealth&Wellness using THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
We are always looking to improve this process for students and their families. Your feedback is welcome and appreciated.
Don't forget! Enroll in or waive the Student Health Benefits Plan by the deadline.
All full-time degree students are required to have health insurance as a condition of enrollment:
- to ensure access to health care services beyond what is available on campus
- to provide financial protection for major illness or injury
You must take action and either enroll or waive by the deadline above to avoid being default enrolled and charged for the UNH Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP).
Once the portal opens, you can click here to access the SHBP Waiver/Enrollment website for the upcoming Academic Year. You will need to create a new account using your UNH email address.