Medical care is available to all current UNH/USNH employees and their dependents (18+ years old). Our experienced staff of clinicians can see you for a variety of health concerns, illness or injury – and not just those that might happen at work. If you're not feeling well, contact us. We can help.
Make an Appointment
Please make sure you arrive at Health & Wellness and check-in at least 15 minutes before the time of your medical appointment. Please allow at least one hour for your appointment. If you are unsure if you need an appointment, you are welcome to call and speak with a nurse.
- (603) 862-WELL (9355)
- (603) 862-3823 (massage therapy, light therapy, and biofeedback)
- (603) 862-0807 (TTY line for the hearing-impaired)
- Make an appointment, reschedule, or cancel online. You can also sign up to get text message reminders.
- Online scheduling is not available for our laboratory and radiology departments.
- Appointments can be made in person at Health & Wellness, located at 4 Pettee Brook Lane (across Main Street from Holloway Commons).
Flu vaccines are available and offered during the fall semester. Learn more about getting the flu shot.