- An active process through which you become aware of, and make choices towards, a more balanced life
- A conscious, self-directed and evolving process of achieving your full potential
- A multi-dimensional and whole-self lifestyle
- Positive and self-affirming
Health & Wellness views students and other members of the UNH community as whole and dynamic individuals. We are sensitive to how the components of our lives impact our health and well-being. We encourage personal responsibility for achieving and maintaining wellness. Our approach not only assists in the process of healing, but also provides information and care to maintain and enhance well-being according to individual needs and desires.
Health & Wellness realizes the environments in which we live and work also impact well-being. This means our efforts to support wellness for the individual must include working to create a healthy community that supports the well-being of its members.
Our goal is to optimize wellness, now and for the future.
Explore the 8 Dimensions of the Wellness Wheel
- June 2019: Orientation Edition
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
Enhancing Wellness at UNH
- Services are Available to All UNH Students -