Health & Wellness provides sex positive and inclusive medical services, wellness coaching, and education.
- Contraceptive education and prescriptions
- IUD consultation and insertions
- Emergency contraception
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) screening, testing and treatment
- HPV vaccine
- Gynecological care and routine exams
- Pregnancy testing, options counseling, referrals
- Sexual health and functioning concerns
- HIV testing and prevention (PrEP and PEP)
- Gender affirming care and hormone therapy
- Sex-positive educational programs
Sexual Well-Being Coaching
No need to search the internet for all your sex questions. You can make an appointment with a wellness coach who is trained in sexual well-being for support with :
- Sexual decision making
- Communication skills
- Sexual performance and function concerns
- Living with a sexually transmitted infection (STI)
- Sexual pleasure and desire
- Navigating the decision not to have sex
- Enhancing relationships
- Support and referral assistance for related to gender identity and sexual orientation
- Support and referral assistance for concerns related to unintended pregnancy
- Any other interests, knowledge seeking, and concerns
Make an appointment by phone or online. Office visits are covered by the health fee. Cost varies for testing and prescription services.
All visits are confidential.
Practice Safer, More Pleasurable Sex: Free Safer Sex Supplies
No questions asked. No shame. We support your decision to engage in safer sex.
We provide FREE:
- Condoms (internal and external)
- Dental Dams
- Latex Gloves
- Lubrication (silicone and water-based)
Specialty condoms (non-latex, extra large, extra thin)
These supplies may be found in our front lobby, at our Thrive satellite office (HRC Room 238), and at our Pharmacy.
Safer Sex During Covid
What you should know if you choose to have consensual sex during COVID-19
Exploring Sexual Well-Being and Identity
We have collaborated with the UNH Library and UNH students to create this online resource of books, websites, podcasts, and multimedia. By no means is this list inclusive of all the resources available but it includes some of our favorites.
Sex Positive Programming and Events
For more information about upcoming events, classes, and workshops, visit our Events page.
If you'd like to request an educational program, visit our Educational Programs page.