Health & Wellness provides sex positive and inclusive medical services, wellness coaching, and education.
- Contraceptive education and prescriptions
- IUD consultation and insertions
- Emergency contraception
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) screening, testing and treatment
- HPV vaccine
- Gynecological care and routine exams
- Pregnancy testing, options counseling, referrals
- Sexual health and functioning concerns
- HIV testing and prevention (PrEP and PEP)
- Transgender health and hormone therapy
- Sex-positive educational programs
Sexual Well-Being Coaching
Make an appointment with a Sexual Well-Being Coach for support with:
- Sexual decision making
- Communication skills
- Sexual performance and function concerns
- Living with a sexually transmitted infection (STI)
- Sexual pleasure and desire
- Enhancing relationships
- Support and assistance for concerns related to sexual orientation
- Support and assistance for concerns related to unwanted pregnancy
Make an appointment by phone or online. Office visits are covered by the health fee. Cost varies for testing and prescription services.
All visits are confidential.
Free Condoms, Dental Dams, Lubrication, and Latex Gloves
No questions asked!
Condoms are a barrier method of contraception that can reduce the risk of unwanted pregnancy, sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and HIV. If you are having vaginal, oral or anal sex, you should be wearing a condom every time, from start to finish.
We provide free condoms (male/external and female/internal), lubrication, dental dams, and latex gloves to all UNH students. We also have Sex Kits that include a variety of condoms, lubrication, and educational material.
These may be found in our front lobby or by visiting the Living Well Services office (Room 204). Non-latex and x-large available by request.
Sex Positive Programming and Events
For more information about upcoming events, classes, and workshops, visit our Events page.
If you'd like to request an educational program, visit our Educational Programs page.