The Allergy Clinic exists to serve patients who must receive regular allergy injections. This service is available to all UNH students, employees and dependents of employees. Parental consent is required for patients under 18 years of age.
For safety reasons, UNH Health & Wellness reserves the right to deny allergy immunotherapy administration due to overly complex allergist orders, previous reactions, and/or past medical history.
Prior to your first visit each academic year
You must have an initial appointment with a Health & Wellness clinician every year prior to your first injection.
In order for you to receive allergy immunotherapy at UNH Health & Wellness, we require the following:
- Every allergy patient's initial injection(s) must be performed at their allergist's office.
- When you arrive on campus for the Fall semester, please bring to Health & Wellness:
- Your completed Health & Wellness Allergy Immunotherapy Order Form
- Your injection serum
A provider will review the orders/serums and either reach out to schedule an appointment or let you know that additional information is needed.
You must have an initial appointment with a Health & Wellness clinician every year prior to your injection. During this first appointment you should bring your order and serum with you. We will then store your serum for you (maximum of 4 vials) and schedule regular injections.
Allergy injections are given by appointment only and are available during the following hours:
- Academic year: Wednesdays from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Winter break: by appointment only
- March break: by appointment only
- Summer: by appointment only