January 19, 2021
We’re getting close! You received emails all last week with specific details about each item. This is a quick summary; check now to ensure you’re taking all of the necessary steps to stay #unhtogether with a valid Wildcat Pass before arriving on campus. Didn’t read your email last week? Find the messages here.
- Sign the Wildcat Pledge (required for students; encouraged for employees)
- Choose your arrival date and corresponding pre-arrival date (students only); choose a day and time to pick up kits (employees)
- IMPORTANT: Labels from the fall semester CANNOT BE USED; throw them away
- Update your profile (everyone)
- Sign the quarantine attestation (students only)
- Confirm your regular testing schedule (students only; if you have not yet done this you will receive a separate email reminder)
- Make sure your Wildcat Pass is valid (everyone)
Reminder: If you want to learn more about the spring semester and COVID-19 we hope you’ll join us for a town hall forum Tuesday, Jan. 19, at 7 p.m. Join the webinar here or telephone +1 646 876 9923 Webinar ID: 968 2718 7715. The recorded forum will be posted tomorrow on the main COVID-19 website.
Senior Vice Provost for Academic Affairs
Senior Vice Provost for Student Life