We each have a role to play in our own safety and health, and also in the health and safety of our fellow Wildcats. The University of New Hampshire Wildcat Community Pledge for Fall 2021 sets the behavioral expectations of those coming to any UNH campus (Durham, Manchester, and Concord) for Fall Semester 2021.
As a member of the UNH community, I pledge to stay informed of the latest federal, state, local and UNH recommendations and policies and to follow all federal, state, local and UNH mandates and requirements related to COVID-19.
We refer you to https://unh.edu/coronavirus to reference useful and important public health resources and the school’s communications on COVID.
You may also access government resources as follows:
Governor of State of New Hampshire - https://www.nh.gov/covid19/
CDC’s website - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
New Hampshire’s DHHS website - https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/
As a member of the UNH community, I pledge to adopt a culture of shared responsibility and commit to following all safety and health protocols and policies for my own safety and the safety of those around me.
Personal Health Practices:
- Community members are expected to follow all personal health recommendations such as to wash or sanitize their hands frequently throughout the day, and to wear a mask if they are not feeling well.
- Community members will respect each individual’s right to wear a face covering at any time.
- Community members will respect others’ wishes when requested to wear a mask in an enclosed or crowded space.
- All community members will participate in routine COVID-19 testing if they wish to be on campus or participate in UNH events. https://unh.edu/coronavirus
- All community members will maintain a valid Wildcat Pass if they are going to be on a UNH campus or participate in a UNH activity.
- All community members will follow any changes in COVID protocols established by UNH.