Summer Voluntary COVID Testing Underway; Limited Drop Boxes Reopen May 26
Dear Members of the UNH Durham Community—
Effective Thursday, May 26, COVID testing is voluntary for the summer. The following boxes will be available Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., to drop a test: West Edge, Health & Wellness, Dimond Library and a new box at Gregg Hall; do not use any other boxes. The boxes will be closed Monday, May 30, and all other university holidays.
- Regular testing is encouraged for those who are immunocompromised or unvaccinated.
- Anyone showing symptoms (sore throat, cough, congestion) is encouraged to drop a test or take a rapid test. Free at home rapid tests can be ordered at COVID.gov and a rapid antigen test kit is available to any member of the UNH Durham community at the UNH Police Department (with a valid UNH ID), outside of regular Health & Wellness hours.
- If you test positive you are still required to isolate per New Hampshire guidance.
- COVID vaccinations and boosters are available by appointment at Health & Wellness.
- Travel PCR and in-person rapid testing is available at Health & Wellness Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. No appointment necessary.
- The MUB COVID office remains open Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. for test kit pick up.
Have a great summer and continue to watch email for guidance for the fall semester.
Chief of Police /Associate VP for Public Safety and Risk Management and Co-Chair of UNH Testing and Tracing Committee
Senior Vice Provost for Research, Economic Engagement and Outreach; and Co-Chair of UNH Testing and Tracing Committee