NH resource links to assist UNH employees in the caring for elderly family members and/or adults with disabilities.
- USNH Employee Assistance Program - KEPRO This service is provided to USNH employees, spouses and dependents, 24 hours a day/7 days a week, 365 days a year and is completely CONFIDENTIAL.
- Call 1-800-424-1749 or visit http://www.powerflexweb.com/1063/login.html
- New Hampshire Bureau of Elderly and Adult Services -General information about a variety of services for elderly and adults with disabilities
- New Hampshire Bureau of Elderly and Adult Services - Family caregivers and support services information
- New Hampshire Bureau of Elderly and Adult Services - Information on nursing home care
- New Hampshire Department on Aging - Connections to various facilities. Provides a number of checklists to use in choosing services or a facility http://www.caregiverlist.com/New-Hampshire/departmentonaging.aspx
- Alzheimer's Resources - Find resources in your state
- Retirement Living Information Center - Find independent and assisted resources and care in NH and other states
- Seniors Helping Seniors - Information and links to secure in home services
- Service Link - Aging and disability resource center
- Veteran’s resources
- Visiting Angels - Visiting Assistance Services, offers a variety of services and includes a section on links to other agencies for elder care http://www.visitingangels.com/senior-home-care-new-hamsphire-NH