Resources for Employees/Managers:
- Guide to Workplace Flexibility at UNH - March 2013
- Overview Presentation of Workplace Flexibility - presented to campus on April 8th and 11th, 2013.
- IT Security Standards for Teleworking
- USNH Policy - Flexible Work Alternatives
- Ergonomics Information and Resources - UNH Environmental Health and Safety
Curtailed Operations Information
- UNH Supervisor Guidelines for Flexible Work Arrangements (during inclement weather and UNH is open for business)
- UNH Curtailed Operations Communications to Campus Community - sent annually from VPFA.
- U.S. Department of Labor Workplace Flexibility toolkit - Points visitors to case studies, fact and tip sheets, issue briefs, reports, articles, websites with additional information, other related toolkits and a list of frequently asked questions. It is searchable by type of resource, target audience and types of workplace flexibility, including place, time and task. New information will be added to the U.S. DOL Workplace Flexibility Toolkit as it is identified.
- College and University Work/Family Association
- Families and Work Institute
- When Work Works: Creating Effective and Flexible Workplaces