Below is information for University System of New Hampshire (USNH) and University of New Hampshire (UNH) financial assistance applications and processes that can assist you in your professional development as a staff member at UNH.
If you know of other financial opportunities you would like to share, please contact the HR office at 862-0504.
- USNH Credit and Non-Credit Tuition Benefit
- STAFF Professional Development Grant (quarterly application for OS/PAT/EE staff)
The Tuition Benefit is a USNH sponsored program for all eligible staff. You need to have completed your introductory period prior to utilization of the USNH tuition. Benefits eligible employees may use the USNH Tuition Benefit to enroll in up to a total of 5 Courses (Credit or Non-Credit) per fiscal year which calculates Summer to Spring term each year.
The USNH Tuition Benefit Form must be submitted online through WISE for yourself and/or eligible dependents. To access the Tuition Form go to WISE. Once logged in, click on Employee Services, then Tuition Benefit Form.
- Tuition Benefit:
- For employees - the Credit course benefit is 100% of tuition and the Non-Credit course benefit is 50% of tuition. Employee does NOT need to be enrolled in a degree program to access the benefit.
- For Spouse and eligible dependent children of faculty/staff - May enroll in any credit course(s) offered by the University System of New Hampshire at 1/2 of the current in-state tuition rate. They do NOT need to be enrolled in a degree program to access the benefit.
- Eligible UNH employees must complete and submit their request online each semester that the benefit is requested - for employees and/or for spouse/dependents.
- A step-by-step guide for entering your information Tuition Benefit form is available online.
- USNH Tuition Benefit Plan Policy
IMPORTANT: The Staff Professional Development Grant program is currently on hold. Information and access will be updated when we have approval for funding and UNH travel is resumed. If you have any questions about this process please email HR.Communications@unh.edu.
A professional development grant opportunity for benefits eligible UNH staff. This grant* is open to applications on a quarterly basis. Please view the UNH Staff Professional Development Grant application for criteria, eligibility and deadline information.
*Please NOTE: This grant is for benefits eligible OS/PAT/EE staff only