Below is information for University System of New Hampshire (USNH) and University of New Hampshire (UNH) financial assistance applications and processes that can assist you in your professional development as a staff member at UNH.
If you know of other financial opportunities you would like to share, please contact the HR office at 862-0519.
- USNH Credit and Non-Credit Tuition Benefit
- STAFF Professional Development Grant (quarterly application for OS/PAT/EE staff)
The Tuition Benefit is a USNH sponsored program for all eligible staff. You need to have completed your introductory period prior to utilization of the USNH tuition. Benefits eligible employees may use the USNH Tuition Benefit to enroll in up to a total of 5 Courses (Credit or Non-Credit) per fiscal year. Tuition Benefits are pro-rated for percent-time appointments.
The USNH Tuition Benefit Form must be submitted online through WISE for yourself and/or eligible dependents. To access the Tuition Form go to WISE. Once logged in, click on Employee Services and then select the Tuition Benefit Form.
- Employee Tuition Benefit: For employees - the Credit course benefit is 100% of tuition and the Non-Credit course benefit is 50% of tuition. Spouse and dependent children of full-time status faculty/staff members may enroll in any of the regular credit courses offered by the University System of New Hampshire at one-half of the current in-state tuition rate.
- Eligible UNH employees must complete and submit their request online each semester that the benefit is requested - for employees and/or for the spouse/dependents.
- A step-by-step guide for entering your information Tuition Benefit form is available online.
- USNH Tuition Benefit Plan Policy
A professional development grant opportunity for benefits eligible UNH staff. This grant* is open to applications on a quarterly basis. Please view the UNH Staff Professional Development Grant application for criteria, eligibility and deadline information.
*Please NOTE: This grant is for benefits eligible OS/PAT/EE staff only