UNH Training Opportunities
USNH Online Learning Center is now accessed via Single Sign-On with your campus credentials. Currrently there are three courses available to UNH/USNH employees to access via the USNH Online Learning catalog:
- Preventing Unlawful Harassment - a online USNH module accessed via the USNH Online Learning Center, hosted by Syntrio.
This course is assigned to all new employees who are in benefits eligible faculty/staff (excluding AAUP Tenure Track Faculty) OR are adjunct faculty/staff (excluding casual hires) position automatically as part of their new employee onboarding process. The training assignment notification is delivered to UNH email accounts during their first week, using a FROM address of: USNH Online Training (lmsadmin @syntrio.com).
Employees will also receive renewal reminders after 3 years.
- Conflict of Interest: Properly Managing Work and Personal Interests - a voluntary online USNH module available to all employees via the USNH Online Learning Center, hosted by Syntrio.
- Creating a Respectful Workplace - a voluntary online USNH module available to all employees via the USNH Online Learning Center, hosted by Syntrio.
- USNH OnLine Learning Assistance? Please contact your campus LMS administrators
- USNH Amorous Relationship Policy
- UNH Discrimination and Discriminatory Harassment Policy
- USNH Safety Policy
- USNH Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Policy
- UNH Retaliation and False Complaints Policy
Name / Department
|Title IX Coordinator||(603) 862-2930||https://www.unh.edu/diversity-inclusion/civil-rights-equity-office/about/staff|
|Civil Rights and Equity Office||(603) 862-2930||https://www.unh.edu/diversity-inclusion/civil-rights-equity-office|
|UNH Human Resources||(603) 862-0501||unh.edu/hr|
|UNH Clery Act Annual Campus Security Report||(603) 862-1427||unh.edu/upd/department-statistics|
|UNH Police / Campus Security||
For Emergencies ALWAYS dial '911'
|UNH Durham||(603) 862-1427||unh.edu/upd|
|UNH Manchester||(603) 641-4101||manchester.unh.edu/campus-safety|
|UNH School of Law - Concord||https://law.unh.edu/student-life/campus-climate-safety-security|
Confidential Support Services
|Civil Rights & Equity Office||https://www.unh.edu/diversity-inclusion/sexual-misconduct/resources/privileged-confidential-support-services|
|UNH Sexual Harassment and Rape Prevention Program (SHARPP)|| (603) 862-3494
|UNH Health & Wellness|| (603) 862-2856
|USNH Employee Assistance Program (EAP)||1-800-424-1749||unh.edu/hr/employee-assistance-program|
|UNH Psychological and Counseling Services|| (603)862-2090
|UNH Chaplain's Association||