UNH offers comprehensive medical, pharmacy, dental and vision plan options that ensure flexibility for employees while maintaining affordability. For information about the plans listed below, contact HR Benefits 603-862-0504.
WHEN TO ENROLL: Within 30 days of your hire date
Benefits eligible Faculty / Staff may enroll in a medical/dental/vision plan at the time of hire. Enrollment must take place within 30 days of a new employee's date of hire in order to be effective the 1st of the month following their date of hire.
Medical Plan Info
- 2023 Faculty & Staff Benefits Information
- 2022 Cigna Fitness Reimbursement Program Form - submission deadline for 2022 expenses is March 31, 2023
- 2023 Cigna Fitness Reimbursement Program Form - submission deadline for 2022 expenses is March 31, 2024
- Cigna Virtual Mental Health Care Information
- Wageworks/Health Equity - Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care
- UNH Police Medical Plan information
- Adjunct Faculty/Staff
Prescription Plan Info
USNH prescription drug plan provider is OptumRx.
- OptumRx - Register to create your online account with OptumRx.
- OptumRx Formulary - available in the library after you log into your MyBenefits account.
Dental Plan Info
Dental coverage for eligible employees is provided by Northeast Delta Dental. Visit their website for more information.
Vision Plan Info
Vision benefits for eligible employees is provided by VSP. Visit their website for more information.
COBRA Plan Info
COBRA rate information for employees leaving UNH are available on the appropriate USNH medical / dental plan rate sheets each calendar year
- Change in Status - When you can make changes to your medical/dental/vision plans
- Cigna Fitness Reimbursement Form
- Healthy UNH
- Medicare Eligibility Information
- Wageworks - Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care
- UNH Employee Fitness Program - located in the Durham campus Field House
- UNH Health & Wellness - services available for employees