General Phone numbers:
(603) 862-0501 (Voice)
(603) 862-3227 (TTY)
(603) 862-1400 (HR Services - Pay Information)
Effective February 15, 2021 - Our HR office located at 2 Leavitt Lane is open for
in-person customer service M-F from 9:00am-3:00pm.
Our Nesmith Hall location is not currently open for in-person customer service.
Please reach out to our HR Team at the contact info below for information and/or assistance related to your employment at the University of New Hampshire in the following areas:
- Background Reviews - HR.Recruiting@unh.edu (603)862-0500
- Benefits Assistance - HR.Benefits@unh.edu (603)862-0504
- Employee Records - Employee records (employment verification, I-9 questions, etc.) HR.Services@unh.edu.
- Employee ID Cards - HR.Services@unh.edu.
- HR Partners - View List of HR Partners to determine your HR Partner who works with employees & departments on matters such as staffing and retention; organizational and strategic planning; compensation and classification; employee relations; career planning; performance management; diversity initiatives; ADA; compliance with federal, state, and local laws; education and training, etc.
- UKG Dimensions (formerly Kronos) - contact the UNH system admins via email - HR.Services@unh.edu.
- Learning Resources - USNH LinkedIn Learning Accounts; Preventing Unlawful Harasssment course assignments/access; HR Training registrations - HR.Communications@unh.edu
- Leaves of Absence - HR.Benefits@unh.edu (603)862-0504
- Pay Information - HR.Services@unh.edu (603)862-1400
- PeopleAdmin - Position posting & advertising assistance - HR.Recruiting@unh.edu (603)862-0500
For applicants, w/questions regarding the on-line application and process - HR.Recruiting@unh.edu (603)862-0500
- Recruiting & New Hire Orientation - HR.Recruiting@unh.edu (603)862-0500
- UNH/USNH Tuition Benefit - HR.Benefits@unh.edu (603)862-0504
- Workers' Compensation (Accident, injury, illness and reporting) - HR.Benefits@unh.edu (603)862-0504
Associate VP - Chief Human Resources Officer