FOC Payroll - Pay Information
The Payroll department in the Financial Operations Center (FOC Payroll) serves the university's diverse customer base by providing accurate and timely compensation to all staff, faculty and student employees in an efficient and cost effective manner. We are committed to maintaining the most current understanding of Federal, State and USNH regulations regarding pay in order to provide accurate information.
Have PAY Information Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (603)862-1400.
Visit the USNH Financial Services SharePoint for more information.
Information for Supervisors to assist in the onboarding of their new hires.
- Federal W-4 Form
New hires are defaulted to Single, and will be able to update their Federal W-4 via WISE on their 1st day of employment
- State W-4 Forms: (MA, ME, CT, RI, VT ,NY & NC only)
New Hires will be able to complete online via WISE on their 1st day of employment
- Direct Deposit Information:
New Hires will be able to set up online via WISE on their 1st week of employment.
(Note: Setting up Direct Deposit is not available at the beginning of each pay period, from Monday evening until Wednesday morning while payroll files process )
Links to information and pay resources for current, active UNH employees:
- Pay Period Calendar:
- WISE Self-Service - Access to view and print Pay Stubs and set up Direct Deposit allocations
(Note: Changes to Direct Deposit is not available at the beginning of each pay period on Monday evening until Wednesday morning while payroll files process.
Employees use UKG/Kronos for documenting hours worked and/or paid time off accrual / usage
- Federal 2021 W-4 Form
- W-4 updates are managed within WISE
- IRS Tax Withholding Calculator
State W-4 Forms (MA, ME, CT, RI, VT ,NY & NC only)
Tax forms can be accessed and completed via WISE
Direct Deposit it is recommended that all direct deposit are managed via WISE
- UNH Holidays
- UNH FY Academic Year Dates - available via USNH Sharepoint Site
Pay Info FAQ's:
- How do I view my paycheck stub?
- How do I set up or change my Direct Deposit?
- How do I make changes to my W-4?
- How do I change my home address?
- How do I get a form or letter for employment verification?
FOC Payroll - Pay Information News
USNH Payroll Update - New Federal W-4 Form for 2020
The 2020 Form W-4, Employee’s Withholding Certificate, has been released and is very different from previous versions.