Dear Members of the UNH Durham Community—
The last two COVID-19 test kit distributions of the semester will be the weeks of Feb.28-March 4 and March 21-25 in the lobby of the Whittemore Center (Whitt). Distribution is Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. both weeks.
- If you have not uploaded proof of vaccination you may run out of test kits if you don’t pick up more the week of Feb. 28-March 4 at the Whitt.
- The MUB COVID office will be closed both weeks; go to the Whitt for more kits.
- If you tested positive within the last 90 days check your Wildcat Pass for when your testing resumes and go to the Whitt for more kits.
REMINDER: The New England Center COVID-19 testing site is open 11 a.m.-4 p.m. (Mon., Tues., Thurs.-Sat.) for any of the following:
- Rapid testing if you have symptoms
- Rapid antigen testing on or after day 5 of isolation; you can only access one rapid test from the university to test out of isolation
- You need documentation of a negative/positive PCR result for travel or another purpose
Instructions for testing around spring break will be shared in early March. If you plan to travel, check COVID testing requirements for your destination.
Chief of Police /Associate VP for Public Safety and Risk Management and Co-Chair of UNH Testing and Tracing Committee
Peter Degnan, MD
Medical Director, Health & Wellness
Senior Vice Provost for Research, Economic Engagement and Outreach; and Co-Chair of UNH Testing and Tracing Committee