UTime - Leave Benefits Program
The New USNH Leave Benefit Program - UTime, is comprised of the following components for employees: Personal Time, Sick Time & Family Care, Short Term Disability, Parental Leave, Long Term Disability, Holiday, Bereavement, Community Service and a new Time Management System. UTime allows you to take your time-off when you need it and how you need it—for personal renewal, to recover from illness or injury, or to care for a family member.
The programs and benefits offered through UTime will be effective July 1, 2019 for benefits eligible employees who are not covered by a collective bargaining agreement.
- USNH HR Bulletin - May 2019 - UTime updates from USNH HR
- March 6, 2019 - UTime Survey email - Sari Bennett, AVP HR
- February 14, 2019 - UTime Program Launch - Kathy Neils, CHRO
- UTime Benefits Overview & Transition Details
- September 2018 Announcement - Jim Dean, President
- September 2018 - USNH HR News Bulletin
USNH UTime Program - Narrated Overview
Presentation is expanded and updated as of 3/6/19