USNH Faculty & Staff have access to a FREE USNH organizational account with LinkedIn Learning - an on-demand, online learning solution designed to help employees gain new skills and advance their career. This initiative supports professional development at no cost to eligible employees, and is available 24/7 using your UNH/USNH single sign-on. Login and additional information available via the USNH Human Resources LinkedIn Learning page.
Active LinkedIn Learning Account User Recommendations:
- Recommended Learning Paths
- Remote Working: Setting Yourself and Your Teams Up for Success? – Discover how to be productive and stay connected when working from home or other remote environments
- Supporting Your Well-Being During Times of Change and Uncertainty - Skills to support your well-being during times of change and uncertainty, this path has 20 curated courses that cover topics such as practicing mindfulness and meditation; managing anxiety, depression, and stress; calming your mind; and restoring your body.
- Manage Change and Develop Your Adaptability Skills - Discover how to maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in your work tasks or environment. Find out how to adjust quickly and effectively to learn and work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Develop Your Creative Thinking and Innovation Skills - Learn how to generate innovative solutions in work situations. Review how to develop, design, and create new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, and products. Discover how to use creative and alternative thinking to develop new ideas for and answers to work-related problems.
- On demand Learning Paths curated by LinkedIn Learning - Support for leaders, managers and supervisors navigating this changing work environment.
- LinkedIn Learning Blog