Other Forms

USNH Address Change

For current employees:  Update existing Postal Mailing or Residence address via WISE (Web Information System for Employees) at https://wise.usnh.edu/. This will also update your mailing address with all your benefit providers.   If you need to add, remove an address type, or prefer to submit a paper form; access the paper form at this link and mail, email or fax to UNH HR.