Webcat registration instructions for Students with a myunh account.
1. Go to myUNH.
2. Login to WEBCAT.
Note: For login assistance, call (603)862-4242.
3. Select Registration.
4. Select Add/Drop Courses.
5. Select Term from dropdown and Submit.
6. Enter your RAC (during fall and spring only – no RAC required in summer).
7. Enter CRNs (the five digit course reference number) for the courses at the bottom of the page, or select Class Search to find classes which are open.
Note: Dean’s permission required to enroll in more than 12 credits in summer.
8. Select Submit Changes.
9. Select Complete when finished.
10. Select Make E-Payment Now.
11. Select Continue and follow online instructions.
12. To confirm your schedule, return to the Registration link in WEBCAT.
13. Choose Student Detail Schedule.
14. Select Term from dropdown menu and Submit.
Type in the date for the first full week of classes: format (mm/dd/yyyy).