Academic Catalog 2021/2022
Deadlines - Undergraduate, Graduate and Law School
Mid-January: Academic catalogs open for editing.
March 15: Curriculum and Course change requests due to Provost Office.
May 7: Workflow started on all catalog pages by editors.
June 4: Catalog pages approved by College Dean's Office Catalog Liaisons.
June -July: Office of Registrar finalizes catalogs with College Dean's Offices.
Mid-August: Catalogs published online. College website APIs refresh with 21/22 catalog content.
October: Faculty data updated and comprehensive PDFs published.
Support and Resources
Next Catalog editor login: nextcatalog.unh.edu
Support Requests: Academic.Catalog@unh.edu
Report issues, bugs, editor/user/role changes or page modification requests.
Catalog Questions? Academic.Catalog@unh.edu
CourseLeaf Academic Catalog - New Editors & Refresher
Sessions offered: February/March TBA or by request
CourseLeaf Academic Catalog - Office Hours for Editors
Sessions offered: lat Feb/March/April/May
- Course Approval Form (Course Inventory Change Request)
- Course Approval Form instructions
- Complete form to add, modify or deactivate a course in the official course inventory.
- Course inventory is the complete list of all university subjects and courses maintained in Banner.
- All subjects with active courses in the past 5 years are displayed in the University Academic Catalog.
- Special Fee Form