Visiting UNH for the first time, attending an event, or want to learn about parking options available to students, faculty or staff?
Look here for maps, permit information and anything else parking related.
2020-'21 FALL/SPRING STUDENT PERMIT SALES:
'20-'21 parking permits for Grad, Senior, Junior, and Sophomore campus residents*, plus Commuters of any year are ON SALE NOW!
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR ORDER!
* Eligibility is based on your CURRENT class standing and housing assignment; pending credits or assignment not considered.
Not sure of your status? Check on Web Cat before applying!
FYI: Permits are scheduled to ship starting on or about August 3.
Permit fees will be transferred to the student Business Office billing accounts shortly after the start of the semester.
New Faculty & Staff: Renewable hang-tag permits are sold over-the-counter at the parking office (re-opening August 18).
PARKING DURING REMOTE LEARNING/WINTER BREAK, NOV. 23 - JAN. 31:
Parking regulations over break, UPDATE: In response to commnity requets, special parking access will be allowed until January 29, 2021:
- Parking lots A, D (Alumni Center), Campus Crossing, and E, E1 & E2 will be temporarily available to anybody who holds and displays a valid '20-'21 hang-tag, decal, or Winter Break placard, regardless of permit assignment type.
- All other parking lots are restricted to their normal permit or meter requirements throughout break.
- Once the Winter Parking Ban begins on January 2, 2021, all lots--including the special access lots noted here--are subject to their normal after-midnight restrictions.
- Anybody not holding a valid hang-tag, decal, or placard must contact the parking office. campus Crossing remains available for pay-and-display meter parking.
- Normal parking restrictions and options resume on January 30th.
- Winter Break permits are available to eligible student applicants who don’t already have a valid ’20-’21 permit by applying here.
- Holidays: November 26 & 27, December 24-31, January 1 & 18 are University holidays; there are no permit requirements in faculty/staff and commuter lots, and the parking meters are free. All other regulations remain in effect.
- The Winter Parking Ban begins on January 1 and extends through March 31. During this period, most parking areas are closed between midnight and 6:00AM, every night regardless of weather conditions. Please see the WPB page for restrictions and options.
- The Campus Connector will operate a Reduced Service Connector throughout break, Monday-Friday 7:30AM-5:00PM. No service on the holidays and during the shut-down period, see above.
- The parking office will be closed November 26 & 27, December 21-January 1, and on January 18. Hours on open days will be M-F, 7:30am-4:00pm.
SEM. II STUDENT PERMITS & WAIT LIST: Resident West & Commuter permits for Sem. II will go on sale over break, dates TBA. Gables, Woodside, and Resident East permits are wait-listed; the wait list to be serviced over break as well. To be considered for one of these spaces for Sem II, please join the wait-list.
– Updated 12/4/20