There are a number of important research centers, institutes and special programs that operate during the academic year as well as through the summer months at UNH.
Many employers see internships as extended interviews and use them to find and develop new talent. For more information about internships please visit UNH Career and Professional Success.
Note: Non-degree students are not permitted to register for internships through UNH unless they are enrolled in a graduate certificate program
UNH Global Study Abroad Programs
Study abroad helps you to develop critical academic, professional, and life skills.
Domestic Study Programs
- National Student Exchange Program
- New Hampshire Consortium (NHCUC) Student Exchange Program
- New England Land-Grant Exchange Program
- Semester in the City
- The Washington Center for Internships & Academic Seminars
- English as a Second Language Intensive Summer Institute
There are two ESL Sessions during Summer Term, and students may register for one or both sessions.
- Marine Science Programs on the Isles of Shoals
Summer-credit courses and internships in areas ranging from marine biology to sustainable engineering.
- Master of Science for Teachers Degree Program in Mathematics (MST)
Offered during the summer months and provides flexible pathways that can be tailored to individual goals.
- The New Hampshire Literacy Institutes
Come for the chance to work with our wonderful faculty, the camaraderie, the support, the laughter and the sense of UNH literacy history.