Graduate and Professional Degree students are an esteemed and vibrant part of our on-campus community at UNH. We strongly encourage graduate students to consider living in Babcock Hall, which is our graduate student-priority hall and is designed for mature students to thrive, engage and succeed. Graduate students are also welcome to live in any of our residence halls or on-campus apartment complexes that house upper-division students.
The #1 on-campus choice for Grads!
Babcock Hall is a unique and vibrant community of individuals 21 and older, with a mix of international, graduate, and non-traditional students. The hall combines social, educational and cultural opportunities with the convenience of on-campus living. A meal plan is not required for Babcock Hall.
- Fully furnished, private, single occupancy rooms which include a mini fridge for your personal use
- Competitive rate of $880 per month (billing per semester)
- Xfinity on Campus Streaming and WIFI services
- Live-in staff available with full-time hall director, as well as five student-staff members
- Open during all break periods for no additional cost - summer housing available upon request
- Conveniently located at the heart of campus!
The Graduate Housing Application is an on-line application! For housing requests, please use the button below to access the Housing Portal and complete the On-Campus Housing Request form.
UNH has partnered with Torrington Properties to provide off-campus housing in Durham.
This building consists of 1, 2, 3, and 4BR apartment units, with a full kitchen and bathroom, a flat-screen TV, a desk and armoire in each bedroom. Free parking, fitness center, resident study lounge, with laundry facilities on site. Rent is $800 a month per person (except for 1-bedroom space which is $1600, typically for a couple). Heat, hot water, cable, and WIFI are included. The tenant will be responsible for electricity. Wildcat transit runs regularly during the academic year and distance is walkable and bikeable.