Graduate and Professional Degree students are an esteemed and vibrant part of our on-campus community at UNH. Grads are welcome to live in any of our residence halls or on-campus apartment complexes that house upper-division students.
As you explore your options and opportunities, we encourage Grads to strongly consider Babcock Hall which is designed for the mature student to thrive, engage, and succeed! See more below.
Have questions? Email or call us at email@example.com - 603.862.2120.
The #1 on-campus choice for Grads!
Babcock Hall is a unique and vibrant community of individuals 21 and older, with a mix of international, graduate, and non-traditional students. The hall combines social, educational and cultural opportunities with the convenience of on-campus living. A meal plan is not required for Babcock Hall.
- Fully furnished, private, single occupancy rooms which include a mini fridge for your personal use
- Competitive rate of $880 per month (billing per semester)
- Xfinity on Campus Streaming and WIFI services
- Live-in staff available with full-time hall director, as well as five student-staff members
- Open during all break periods for no additional cost - summer housing available upon request
- Conveniently located at the heart of campus!
The Graduate Housing Application is an on-line application! For housing requests, please use the button below to access the Housing Portal and complete the On-Campus Housing Request form.
260 Mast Rd.
Graduate Student Housing is also available in an off-campus privately owned property in Durham!
This building consists of 1, 2, 3, and 4BR apartment units, with a full kitchen and bathroom, a flat-screen TV, a desk and armoire in each bedroom. Free parking, fitness center, resident study lounge, with laundry facilities on site. Rent is $800 a month per person (except for 1-bedroom space which is $1600, typically for a couple). Heat, hot water, cable, and WIFI are included. The tenant will be responsible for electricity. Wildcat transit runs regularly during the academic year and distance is walkable and bikeable.