Study Away Options

We are excited to have you back on-campus! If you lived on-campus during the semester immediately preceding your UNH approved exchange experience, you are eligible to apply for on-campus housing. Please submit an application on your Housing Portal.  

If you have a specific question, please reach out to

Semester in the City