• Apply

    Become part of the Wildcat family.

First Year Questions?

A photo of  RAs

Have any questions about the first year sign-up process?

we've got answers



Winter Break Housing

A photo of Congreve hall in the Winter

Because of the coronavirus pandemic, the Fall 2020 semester does not include Thanksgiving Break.  All of our facilities will close on Wednesday, November 25, 2020.  Thank you for planning accordingly.

Winter Break Housing