Maintenance Requests

See an issue in your building  that needs to be fixed? Let us know by filling out a  maintenance request!

                  Maintenance Request


For the following urgent issues, DO NOT use this form and call UNH Dispatch 603-862-1437.

  • Any Leaking water
  • Plugged/Broken Toilets
  • Plugged Shower Drains/Sinks
  • No Heat/Hot Water
  • No Cold Water
  • Low/No Water Pressure 
  • Power Outages/No power To Outlets
  • Sparking Electrical Wires/Outlets
  • Lights Out Creating a Safety Issue or Making Your Room Too Dark
  • Stove/Fridge Not Working
  • Beeping/Broken Smoke Detector
  • Broken Exit Signs
  • Door Lock Not Working

If you are unsure you should always call.  

Call 911 for smoke, fire or any other life threatening issue