Whether you're looking to get out of town or just across campus, Transportation Services will get you there. Explore our regional and campus bus services, including information on routes and live reporting options that let you know just when to expect your ride.
Winter Weather Bus Service Alert
UNH to delay opening to 9:30 a.m., Tuesday, 2/16/21:
Due to winter weather predictions, UNH will be on a delayed opening until 9:30 a.m., Tuesday February 16, 2021
Transit services will begin operations this day with the following services:
- 7:45 4AX, Portsmouth
- 8:15 3A, Dover
- 8:15 3B, Dover
- 8:30 5, Newmarket
- The Campus connector will begin operations at 9:00 a.m.
- All services after this delayed start schedule are expected to follow the normal schedule unless otherwise announced.
We expect to resume full service on Wednesday, 2/17.
This weather event is being monitored; decisions regarding any extension of the delay or curtailment are pending.
Transit Service Level Changes
UNH announces transit service levels for academic year '21-'22 (Green Mode)
- The plan adjusts Wildcat Transit and Campus Connector service levels and represents a 19% overall service reduction from academic year '19-'20.
- Dover and Portsmouth Wildcat Transit frequencies will be adjusted based on observed demand in '19-'20 and recent year trends.
- Newmarket service is cut to 3 daily weekday (only) round trips with service scheduled so sunset at the end of spring '22 academic year.
- Campus Connector late night services will be modified based on demand.
These changes are the result of multiyear trends of Newmarket ridership decline and an adjustment of Portsmouth and Dover services to meet UNH ridership benchmarks. These service level changes were reviewed by the Transportation Policy Committee, February 12, 2021.
A 30 day comment period follows the public hearings. Submit comment.
WILDCAT PASS REQUIRED TO BOARD STARTING 1/18/21: Beginning January 18th, Wildcat Transit & Campus Connector will require all UNH students, faculty, and staff to show the driver their valid Wildcat Pass in order to ride the bus. General public riders who can't get a Wildcat Pass are exempted at this time.
The University will continue to monitor the COVID pandemic and make decisions in consultation with state, constituent and other leadership regarding future service modifications. Please call 862-2328 for information.
– Updated 3/23/21
UNH Wildcats are going places...in more ways than one!
Taking your bike along for the ride?
Learn how to use the Wildcat Transit bike racks and bring your bike along for the ride.