Ready to become a Wildcat?
College life happens on-campus - experience life at UNH to the fullest!
On-Campus Housing Eligibility
- New transfer students, under the age of 21, are guaranteed housing on-campus per the On-Campus Housing Requirement! Apply on your Housing Portal or by clicking the Apply Today button above. Applicants will be placed into a housing assignment based on housing availability. Please note that while we do everything we can to place you into a space that aligns with your preferences, a specific type of housing is not guaranteed. We make placements on a rolling basis and will communicate with you, via your UNH email, when your housing assignment becomes available.
- If you don't meet the On-Campus Housing Requirement, on-campus housing is not guaranteed. We make offers to students on the waitlist as spaces become available. This could happen at any time, so it is important that you continue to monitor your UNH email address. You may also explore some off-campus housing options.
How to Apply
- Visit your Housing Portal or click "Apply Today" above
- Select the "Housing Applications" tab
- Click "Apply" on the appropriate academic year
- Complete the application, including letting us know your housing preferences
- Submit the application - That's it!
Continue to monitor your UNH email for communication from the Housing office. As a reminder, on-campus housing is not guaranteed for transfer students who do not meet the On-Campus Housing Requirement (as stated in the "On-Campus Housing Eligibility" section above).