Ready to become a Wildcat?
College life happens on-campus - experience life at UNH to the fullest!
On-Campus Housing Eligibility
- New transfer students, under the age of 21, are guaranteed housing on-campus per the On-Campus Housing Requirement! Apply on your Housing Portal or by clicking the Apply Today button above. Applicants will be placed into a housing assignment based on housing availability. Please note that while we do everything we can to place you into a space that aligns with your preferences, a specific type of housing is not guaranteed. We make placements on a rolling basis and will communicate with you, via your UNH email, when your housing assignment becomes available.
- If you don't meet the On-Campus Housing Requirement, on-campus housing is not guaranteed. We make offers to students on the waitlist as spaces become available. This could happen at any time, so it is important that you continue to monitor your UNH email address. You may also explore some off-campus housing options.
How to Apply
- Visit your Housing Portal or click "Apply Today" above
- Select the "Housing Applications" tab
- Click "Apply" on the appropriate academic year
- Complete the application, including letting us know your housing preferences
- Submit the application! That's it!
- Continue to monitor your UNH email for communication from our office. As a reminder, on-campus housing is not guaranteed for transfer students who do not meet the On-Campus Housing Requirement (as stated in the "On-Campus Housing Eligibility" section above).
Consider A Transfer Community
The Woodside Apartment Complex is a tight knit community that primarily consists of upperclassmen and transfer students. Nestled in a beautiful forested area, the apartment complex is just steps away from the Whittemore Center Arena and the Campus Rec Center. Woodside is home to 400 students in 99, two-bedroom (4 person) apartments. Each Woodside apartment is fully furnished with living room furniture, major kitchen appliances, bedroom and study furniture.
On-Campus Transfer Community
On-Campus Transfer Community
Regardless of where you were before, the staff at UNH is here to help you transition and succeed as a Wildcat! UNH offers two communities on-campus focused on our newly transferred students, Stoke Hall and the Woodside Apartments. These areas are designed to offer opportunities to connect you with staff, students, and services all over campus. However, transfer students can live anywhere on-campus!
With over 500 students, you will have plenty of opportunities to meet lots of people! Stoke Hall is the largest residence hall on-campus with a centralized location and a short walk to everything downtown has to offer. While the community at Stoke is very diverse, the 4th floor focuses on a transfer student community so you will be surrounded by your peers. This community is designed to make the most of your first time at UNH by providing you with the tools and guidance necessary to succeed!