students walking by thompson hall

Current students and Alumni (1990 to present):
Use Webcat for:

  • electronic transcripts (secure link emailed to recipient)
  • paper transcripts (sent first class mail to recipient)
  • Official transcripts will not be processed with holds on accounts.

Requesting transcripts through Webcat:

  1. Login to Webcat
  2. Select Student Records
  3. Select Transcript
  4. Select Request Transcript

*If you have a transcript matching form to be sent with your transcript (for LSAC, CASPA, PTCAS, etc.), please email it to the same day you make your request on Webcat.

Login assistance: UNH IT Service Desk 603-862-4242.

Alumni prior to 1990:
Complete Transcript Request form.
Email completed form to

or mail to:
Registrar’s Office, Attn: Transcripts, 11 Garrison Ave., Durham, NH 03824

Allow 3-5 business days for processing printed transcripts.

UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law students in attendance from 2000 to present:
Follow 'Current students and Alumni (1990 to present)' instructions above.

UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law Alumni prior to 2000:
Go to UNH Law Registrar’s Office and complete Transcript Request form.

View unofficial transcript on Webcat.

  1. Login to Webcat
  2. Select Student Records
  3. Select Transcript
  4. Select Academic Transcript

Or, fill out a Transcript Request form.

2001 to present are available online:

Prior to 2001 may be requested through the Transcript Office.

The following information is needed to process a course description request:

  • Course Number and Title
  • Semester when the course was taken (e.g., "Fall 1995")

Mail the Course Description request to:

Office of the Registrar, Stoke Hall, ATTN: Transcripts, 11 Garrison Avenue, Durham, NH 03824-3511