Graduate Housing

Babcock-Hall-WinterYou can apply for on-campus graduate residence hall housing via our Graduate Housing Application.


Download the form and mail (10 Academic Way, Durham, NH 03824), fax (862-3406), or scan it and attach it to a return email to us at your convenience to Graduate applications are accepted in April for the upcoming academic year.